2009年4月13日月曜日

Which Thing is Best?

I really can't decide which of our 23 Things is my favourite! The one I have already used at school is Voki, and it has been a hit with my students, so that is definitely on my list of "Great Things".

Personally, I love blogging (actually, I prefer reading other people's blogs rather than writing my own), I think RSS feeds and Google Reader are fantastic (I'd never keep up, otherwise), Delicious solves the problem of different Bookmarks on each computer, Flickr is a wonderful resource (I've also used it a little in my classes already), I've already shared Wordle with staff at my school, and Twitter is great fun and fantastic professionally. I can't wait to use VoiceThread - I think it has amazing possiblities or collaboration with students in Japan. SlideShare is also on my list of things to use in the classroom. I think Google Docs will be the way of the future (Cloud Computing), but maybe not so useful in my primary classrooms at the moment.

I didn't put YouTube on the list as I was already using it a lot before this PD, but I love that, too, especially searching in Japanese.

So... I think they are all great!! I wouldn't take any of them off the list.

Thanks, Penny!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿